We take the protection of your personal data seriously and treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
§1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Dr. Kurt Wolff GmbH & Co. KG
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition “data protection officer”.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations. When using a contact form, data processing is carried out with your consent in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR and may be necessary in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of your enquiry or in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR to fulfil a legal obligation. If you send us an e-mail, then data processing is required in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of your enquiry and/or in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR for the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
(4) If we collaborate with commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In this context, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
– Right of access,
– right of correction or deletion,
– right to restrict processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we’ll collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR). These are in particular:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted in each case
– Website the request comes from
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
§4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we collaborate with external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below (e.g. in the respective conditions of participation).
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to the processing of your personal data under the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Before transmission, your IP address is usually shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(3) Furthermore, Google Analytics reports on demographic characteristics can be used, in which data from interest-related advertising by Google as well as visitor data from third parties (e.g. age, gender and interests) are used.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This allows IP addresses to be processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, the latter is immediately excluded, and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. (7) Information of third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(8) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows (Universal Analytics). By means of cookie technology, we use a pseudonymised user ID which does not contain any personal data and does not transmit such data to Google. The collection and storage of data can be revoked at any time with effect for the future by the browser plug-in mentioned in paragraph 3. You must perform this opt-out on all systems that you use, for example in another browser or on your mobile device. Further information on Universal Analytics can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2838718?hl=de&ref_topic=6010376.